28 July 2009

Waxwing - Intervention: Collection + Remix (2001)


Tracks:
1. Intervention
2. Kill the Messenger
3. Manicotti
4. Charmageddon
5. Laboratory
6. All of My Prophets (live)
7. New Year's Day (live)
8. Laboratory (live)
9. Spanish Remix


Waxwing was a band that was around from 1996-2005. The internet tells me that this would be an example of "mid-9os emo". I have no idea what that means and it doesn't sound like any 'emo' I'm familiar with so I'll assume that it meant something different in the 90s. This was the band Rocky Votolato was in before he went solo. Personally, I think it shares some similarities with The Vermicious Knid.

Oh, and I have no idea what the deal is with track 9 but it sounds nothing like the rest of the album.

http://www.last.fm/music/Waxwing

No comments:

Post a Comment