09 May 2010

Shotmaker - The Complete Discography 1993-1996





FUCK MY LIFE I HAD A HUGE THING WRITTEN HERE AND BLOGGER DELETED IT. FUCK YOU BLOGGER!!! I BLAME MACHINES FOR SOMETHING THAT IS PROBABLY MY FAULT.

okay fuck it. basically what it was about is this band, Shotmaker.
Shotmaker was a band from Belleville, Ontario. This collection is everything recorded during their short existence.

i had some sentence about how Shotmaker is one of those bands with a cult following like Drive Like Jehu and Jawbreaker. i had said how the combination of being a genre landmark, particularly one from the early 90s, that still stands the test of time is a surefire recipe for cult status. also, all three bands ive mentioned are fucking awesome.

Occuring stylistically somewhere in the neighbourhood of Drive Like Jehu and Orchid.

'Failure' is a standout track.


The first copy of this post was better i swear. I cant write it twice because when i type these im basically just talking to myself. my writing style is talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment