20 February 2010

Rosa - Texarkana, Get a High Five



This is the EP from Rosa that I said back in July that I wasn't able to track down. It has three songs, and while the recording quality is not the best, it is hard to have a just-can't-get-enough band that only ever made 15 songs. I've been listening to I Mississippi You a lot again recently and I have to say that it is one of the finest folk-punk albums i have ever heard.
So this post is not only the make Texarkana a little easier to find, but also to re-recommend I Mississippi You and bring it back nearer the top of my blog. Only 22 people have downloaded Mississippi from me, and that really isn't enough as it is a spectacular album. In fact, i'll post that link as well.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. SO MUCH. DEAR INTERNET FRIEND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SO MUCH! Just got into this band a week ago and i must have played I Mississippi You 30 times over. Its a shame this is all there is. I understand they have become/were members of two other bands called "Sewin Machines" and "Punkin Pie"

    here is Punkin Pie-Broke Truck Good Luck
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dtuwiwnnw5j

    ReplyDelete
  3. any chance at you locating a song they performed called alaska?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the links don't work anymore :,(

    ReplyDelete