23 November 2012

William Elliott Whitmore - The Jarret Mitchell demos


So i had only ever heard of this demo album. It is mentioned on Wikipedia but because nobody i've found in the last 7 years knows anything about it, I was doubting its existence.
Recently I found this on some Russian filesharing site. It was difficult as I cannot read Russian.

It is William Elliott Whitmore's (supposedly) original demo album, from 1999. Some 4 years prior to the release of his first album, Hymns for the Hopeless. My information could be wrong as I am just going off the wikipedia article.

So perhaps someone has been looking for this. Enjoy!
For anyone who doesn't know who William Elliott Whitmore is, he plays awesome gritty folk-country-americana type music.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, could you re-up this? I've been looking for it for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete